R.I.P. Mr. Fuzzy Britches

At approximately 7:10am this eleventh of August, 2006, an anonymous squirrel who has since been named Mr. Fuzzy Britches found the end of his demise beneath the tire of a hunter green Nissan Sentra. He was last seen attempting to cross the street with a large walnut in his mouth, no doubt on his way to feed his wife and ten starving children. The driver claims that she was unable to swerve out of the way due to oncoming traffic and so gripped the steering wheel until she and her husband heard the tell-tale "ka-thunk" beneath their front driver seat tire. Both were reported to respond to the horrific event with a long drawn-out "ooooohhhhhh........" Neither persons are eager to return to the place of the hit-and-run. Warrants are being drafted for either of these guilty party:
Perpetrator: Donna Shaw, aka "Wheels"
"What have I done???"
"What have I done???"
Considered armed and dangerous
Accomplice: Jason Shaw, aka "Shaw Daddy"
"Eh, it was just as squirrel."
Previous felonies: ripping tags off throw pillows, general unruliness
Please notify authorities if you have any information on these dangerous individuals at 1-800-SQURLWATCH... on behalf of all the woodland creatures, thank you for your attention and concern.




6 Comments:
Keep an eye out on my blog to see the posse that is going to hunt you down before long! ;-)
Posted. Link is here.
(Jen shaking her head w/ hand over face)
What am I going to do with the two of you?
(Deep sigh)
Just when you THINK you know people...they haul off and do something like THIS!!
Auuughh!
(sigh)
A moment of silence for Mr. Fuzzy Britches and all the generations of Britches that will never be.
You guys may laugh about something like that, but I went through a bout with depression after I "accidentally" ran over a squirrel, WITH MY OWN TWO FEET!! LAUGH IT UP!!
uh, this is stinkin hillarious!
Post a Comment
<< Home